Vs > Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut
Yazd vs Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut Climate & Distance Between
Yazd vs Guaymas, Mexico
Yazd vs Turgay, Kazakhstan
Yazd vs New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa
Yazd vs Ecol. Agricula, Brazil
Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut vs Jenisejsk, Russia
Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut vs Corning, Ar, Usa
Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut vs Danville, Il, Usa
Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut vs Yarmouth, Ns, Canada
Prado vs Waiotapu Forest
Stornoway, Outer Hebridies vs Base Orcadas
Barahona vs Dourados
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Lampedusa Island
- The distance between Yazd, Iran and Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada is approximately 8,438 km or 5,244 mi.
- To reach Yazd in this distance one would set out from Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut bearing 27.9° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Yazd bearing 168.9° or S .
- Yazd has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh) whereas Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut has a tundra climate (ET).
- Yazd is in or near the warm temperate desert scrub biome whereas Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average temperature is 33.9 °C (60.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.2 °C (22°F) less in Yazd. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 119 mm (4.7 in) less which is equivalent to 119 l/m² (2.92 US gal/ft²) or 1,190,000 l/ha (127,219 US gal/ac) less. About 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 37.5° higher in Yazd than in Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Yazd relative to Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut vs Yazd
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -8 (0)
|| -119 (-5)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Yazd vs Choluteca, Honduras
Yazd vs Osaka, Japan
Yazd vs Caratinga, Brazil
Yazd vs Nandi, Fiji
Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut vs Byron Bay, Nt, Canada
Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut vs Penhas Douradas, Portugal
Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut vs Williston, North Dakota, Usa
Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut vs L’Vov, Ukraine
Ust’Vajampolka vs Summerville, Sc
Tebessa vs Floriano
Toronto, Ontario vs Guidonia
Patos De Minas vs Kindia
Yazd vs Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Yazd
Climate Guides for Locations near Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 580.5 kms (360.7 miles) N
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 580.5 kms (360.7 miles) N
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 460.7 kms (286.3 miles) W
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 622.8 kms (387 miles) W
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 342.2 kms (212.7 miles) WSW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 791.9 kms (492.1 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 890.2 kms (553.2 miles) W
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 669.5 kms (416 miles) WSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 844.3 kms (524.6 miles) WSW
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 591.3 kms (367.4 miles) SSW
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 992.8 kms (617 miles) SSW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 947.5 kms (588.8 miles) ENE
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 723.2 kms (449.4 miles) E
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 77.8 kms (48.4 miles) S
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 489.3 kms (304.1 miles) E
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 884.8 kms (549.8 miles) E
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 191.6 kms (119.1 miles) SE
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 339.1 kms (210.7 miles) ESE
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 736.2 kms (457.5 miles) SE
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 698.4 kms (434 miles) SSE