Vs > Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc
Yazd vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc Climate & Distance Between
Yazd vs Chazy, Ny, Usa
Yazd vs Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Yazd vs Ak-Bajtal, Uzbekistan
Yazd vs Amherst, Ma, Usa
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Evora, Portugal
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Zagatala, Azerbaijan
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Tokyo, Japan
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Tacna, Peru
Cork vs Inverness, Fl
Cabo Frio (Cape) vs Grosseto
Pauls Valley, Ok vs Santa Barbara, Ca
La Crosse Ap, Wi vs Muharraq
- The distance between Yazd, Iran and Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada is approximately 10,104 km or 6,279 mi.
- To reach Yazd in this distance one would set out from Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc bearing 38.1° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Yazd bearing 150.1° or SSE .
- Yazd has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh) whereas Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Yazd is in or near the warm temperate desert scrub biome whereas Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 14.8 °C (26.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.9 °C (7°F) less in Yazd. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 876.9 mm (34.5 in) less which is equivalent to 876.9 l/m² (21.52 US gal/ft²) or 8,769,000 l/ha (937,464 US gal/ac) less. About 0 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.8° higher in Yazd than in Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Yazd relative to Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Yazd
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -57 (-2)
|| -69 (-3)
|| -93 (-4)
|| -103 (-4)
|| -97 (-4)
|| -100 (-4)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -77 (-3)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -877 (-35)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Yazd vs Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada
Yazd vs Parana, Brazil
Yazd vs Columbus, In, Usa
Yazd vs Kings Park, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Parron, Chile
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Zolotonosa, Ukraine
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Siauliai, Lithuania
Bermuda vs Franceville/ Masuku
Spencer, Wv vs Pelly Bay, Nt
Lethbridge (cda), Ab vs Ono-I-Lau
Gladman Point, Nt vs Bondoukou
Yazd vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Yazd
Climate Guides for Locations near Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc